Vibe’s Georgina Coleman picks out the places you should go and the things to see if you find yourself in sunny Sidcup.
Tell us where you think people should visit by leaving a comment below.
Visit Sidcup Place
Built in 1743, Sidcup Place was originally a stately home before transforming into college premises, a boarding school and council offices. It is now a charming restaurant.
Next to Sidcup Place and a crazy-golf course, Sidcup tennis courts – with their cheap admission prices - are sure to serve up a fun and active day for all the family.
Quiet time in the library
After being fully refurbished in 2005, the library (just seconds from Sidcup High Street) is the ideal place to relax after a busy day of shopping and indulge in a book.
Go to a rock bar
If you fancy a livelier scene, The Iron Horse is Sidcup’s premier rock bar and venue. It is situated right next to the station and frequently features great live bands from the rock and metal scene.
Stroll through the gardens
Sunny summer days are the perfect occasion to take a leisurely stroll through the picturesque gardens next to the tennis courts. The gardens are arranged beautifully and make for a perfect place to relax.
- Stars to line-up at The Valley for Soccer Six celebrity football tournament
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Rare Elvis Presley gold suit to arrive at Greenwich exhibition under armed guard
- MAPPED: 15 amazing Easter Egg hunts
- MAPPED: 19 fun family events for the Easter holidays in north Kent and south east London