Vibe’s Georgina Coleman picks out the places you should go and the things to see if you find yourself in sunny Sidcup.
Tell us where you think people should visit by leaving a comment below.
Visit Sidcup Place
Built in 1743, Sidcup Place was originally a stately home before transforming into college premises, a boarding school and council offices. It is now a charming restaurant.
Next to Sidcup Place and a crazy-golf course, Sidcup tennis courts – with their cheap admission prices - are sure to serve up a fun and active day for all the family.
Quiet time in the library
After being fully refurbished in 2005, the library (just seconds from Sidcup High Street) is the ideal place to relax after a busy day of shopping and indulge in a book.
Go to a rock bar
If you fancy a livelier scene, The Iron Horse is Sidcup’s premier rock bar and venue. It is situated right next to the station and frequently features great live bands from the rock and metal scene.
Stroll through the gardens
Sunny summer days are the perfect occasion to take a leisurely stroll through the picturesque gardens next to the tennis courts. The gardens are arranged beautifully and make for a perfect place to relax.
- Secret shopper, Einstein or digital magpie - what kind of Christmas Shopper are you?
- VIDEO: Charley Boorman's Christmas survival guide
- Exclusive interview: Santa Claus reveals all
- All you need to know about taking a European river cruise on the Danube
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (December 13 and 14)