A Bromley man has been arrested after police uncovered around 20 cannabis plants at his home.
Officers carried out a drugs bust at a property in Park End at around 11am on Monday July 21.
Police say a 23-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of the cultivation of cannabis and taken to a south London police station.
He has been bailed until a date in September.
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- VIDEO: How did these drivers walk away unscathed after three car smash in Orpington?
- Two men barge into Petts Wood shop and nab bottle of vodka from behind counter
- Policewoman sentenced after pleading guilty to dangerous driving in Anerley
- Beckenham hit-and-run driver leaves trail of destruction after striking middle-aged man