A Bromley man has been arrested after police uncovered around 20 cannabis plants at his home.
Officers carried out a drugs bust at a property in Park End at around 11am on Monday July 21.
Police say a 23-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of the cultivation of cannabis and taken to a south London police station.
He has been bailed until a date in September.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?