The sun is shining and summer is in full swing, it's the perfect opportunity for a National Rail 2 for 1 day out to a top British attraction.
It's no longer just about London; with hundreds of 2 for 1 offers on a range of attractions, restaurants and exhibitions across Great Britain.
These include 11 Sea Life centres and Seal Sanctuaries, where you will come nose to nose with sharks and turtles in an amazing underwater world.
Prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from starfish to seahorses.
So, whether you want to enjoy a day out with your partner, friends or family, you can join the million people that used 2 for 1 offers last year by visiting daysoutguide.co.uk. Print off a 2 for 1 voucher and travel with National Rail - it couldn't be simpler.
News Shopper has teamed has two sets of family tickets to visit a Sea Life centre and Sanctuary, and rail travel to give away.
For your chance to win family ticket with free Off-Peak Return rail travel for four with National Rail, simply answer the following question:
How many hearts does an Octopus have?
Text your answer to 80360, starting your message with NSOCTOPUS leave a space and then put your answer, name, number, email and address.
Or send your entry with your name, address and contact phone number on a postcard or a
stuck-down envelope to:
Sea Life Competition, News Shopper, Mega House, Crest View Drive, Petts Wood, Kent BR5 1BT.
Closing date: August 1
Terms & conditions: Texts cost 50p plus your normal operator text charge. Lines close July 31, at 11.59pm. For full terms, go to newsquest.co.uk/terms
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Floating venue Farmopolis will launch in Greenwich with a Disney takeover, live music and children's theatre
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- 7 great ways to cool down in the sun in south east London this summer
- PICTURED: Inside Football Fest at Bluewater - the world’s first indoor football theme park