Here is Roxy, the Staffordshire bull terrier who turns the stereotype of her breed on its head.
Roxy is just four months old but is already proving a hit in her local area.
She was nominated for Pet of the Day by Verity Smallridge from Gravesend.
Roxy likes “licking daddy's face and cuddling mummy.”
She dislikes the vacuum and the rain.
Does your pet have a talent? Roxy can balance on her two back legs for any treat.
What makes your pet so special? Staffordshire bull terriers have a terrible reputation. Roxy is the complete opposite. She is loving and loyal and will smother anyone with licks and cuddles. She is very loved in the neighbourhood by adults, children and other dogs too. She has made mummy very happy.
- It’s real says man who took THAT woodpecker and weasel picture – do you have an image to rival it?
- Have you got room in your heart and home for these Battersea dogs?
- Tiny puppy stolen from Erith home
- Cat lovers - help find these two a 'forever home'
- Pick up a cattucino at Gravesend's first cat café