Here is Roxy, the Staffordshire bull terrier who turns the stereotype of her breed on its head.
Roxy is just four months old but is already proving a hit in her local area.
She was nominated for Pet of the Day by Verity Smallridge from Gravesend.
Roxy likes “licking daddy's face and cuddling mummy.”
She dislikes the vacuum and the rain.
Does your pet have a talent? Roxy can balance on her two back legs for any treat.
What makes your pet so special? Staffordshire bull terriers have a terrible reputation. Roxy is the complete opposite. She is loving and loyal and will smother anyone with licks and cuddles. She is very loved in the neighbourhood by adults, children and other dogs too. She has made mummy very happy.
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs
- Pet of the Day: Billy may look gruff but he's really the purr-fect friend
- Pet of the Day: Buddy by name and buddy by nature
- Crystal Palace celebrity Seymour the Cat finds fame once more as face of town’s unofficial calendar
- Pet of the Day: Bruce is an avid watcher of animal shows on TV