Here is Roxy, the Staffordshire bull terrier who turns the stereotype of her breed on its head.
Roxy is just four months old but is already proving a hit in her local area.
She was nominated for Pet of the Day by Verity Smallridge from Gravesend.
Roxy likes “licking daddy's face and cuddling mummy.”
She dislikes the vacuum and the rain.
Does your pet have a talent? Roxy can balance on her two back legs for any treat.
What makes your pet so special? Staffordshire bull terriers have a terrible reputation. Roxy is the complete opposite. She is loving and loyal and will smother anyone with licks and cuddles. She is very loved in the neighbourhood by adults, children and other dogs too. She has made mummy very happy.
- UPDATE: Snoopy the horse has been rescued
- Two 30st pigs dumped at Knockolt animal sanctuary in aftermath of 'micro-pig' trend
- Pet of the Day: You’ll find Louie at the bar
- UPDATE: Blue Travelodge fox at 'definite risk'
- Let Meowt! Forest Hill cat found trapped in telephone box five miles away