Dancers brought a bit of Gaelic fun to Dartford town centre ahead of a full-scale theatre show at the end of the month.
An advance party of three Irish dancers and a drummer from the Rhythm of the Dance entertained shoppers at One Bell Corner on the High Street at around 11am yesterday (Thursday, July 17).
Having received standing ovations from over 4.8million people in 59 countries, the Irish dance show is headed for the Orchard Theatre on July 27 to 28.
It features 30 dancers, a full live band and the handsome Young Irish Tenors.
Tickets cost £20 to £28.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas