Dancers brought a bit of Gaelic fun to Dartford town centre ahead of a full-scale theatre show at the end of the month.
An advance party of three Irish dancers and a drummer from the Rhythm of the Dance entertained shoppers at One Bell Corner on the High Street at around 11am yesterday (Thursday, July 17).
Having received standing ovations from over 4.8million people in 59 countries, the Irish dance show is headed for the Orchard Theatre on July 27 to 28.
It features 30 dancers, a full live band and the handsome Young Irish Tenors.
Tickets cost £20 to £28.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9