Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Overturned lorry closes three lanes of M25 between Swanley and Darenth.
An overturned lorry has closed three lanes of the M25 between Swanley and Darenth.
There are delays of up to an hour following the crash at just after 11am on the anticlockwise carriageway between the Darenth Interchange at Junction 2 and the Swanley Interchange at Junction 3.
Image by @kentpoliceroads on Twitter.
The HGV with trailer carrying timber is currently resting against the central reservation, taking lanes two, three and four out of action.
The driver was taken to Darent Valley Hospital suffering from minor injuries.
Traffic is passing in the exit slip road only after queues approached Junction 4 at Orpington at their worst.
Tailbacks at Junction 3 (image by the Highways Agency).
Traffic officers began recovery efforts around half an hour ago and a Highways Agency spokesman said they were hoping to have the motorway fully open again before rush hour.
Check our traffic feed for the latest on the incident.
- BMW falls off tow truck and hits line of parked cars in Welling
- Rapper Professor Green discusses his new album and why Lewisham police are 'silly sods'
- Mottingham to host first major event as part of £1million community funding
- UPDATE: Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- Thamesmead in Bloom shows residents at their green-fingered best
Comments are closed on this article.