A picturesque and puzzling maize maze in Kent is opening early thanks to the good weather.
The outdoor adventure at Penshurst Place makes an early return on July 20, with a new First World War theme.
The tricky maze is cut in the form of a bi-plane and features a smaller, poppy-shaped maze for younger visitors.
Intrepid explorers can collect a game card and step inside the maize field to find the secret hidden medals.
Open daily from 10.30am to 6pm (last entry 5pm) throughout the summer, the main attraction is suitable for all the family and takes around 40 minutes to complete while the smaller maze will take little ones around 15 minutes.
Stewards will be on hand to help anyone requiring a little assistance or clues.
- PICTURES Terror alert - Fright Night at Thorpe Park for Halloween
- War-themed Operation Escape to be Bromley’s first escape game
- What's On - 9 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Not just for the countryside! Harvest Festival heading to Greenwich