Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
First World War themed maze opens in Kent
A picturesque and puzzling maize maze in Kent is opening early thanks to the good weather.
The outdoor adventure at Penshurst Place makes an early return on July 20, with a new First World War theme.
The tricky maze is cut in the form of a bi-plane and features a smaller, poppy-shaped maze for younger visitors.
Intrepid explorers can collect a game card and step inside the maize field to find the secret hidden medals.
Open daily from 10.30am to 6pm (last entry 5pm) throughout the summer, the main attraction is suitable for all the family and takes around 40 minutes to complete while the smaller maze will take little ones around 15 minutes.
Stewards will be on hand to help anyone requiring a little assistance or clues.
- Photofun: View from your window - what can you see outside right now?
- 14 things you must see this week
- 5 things to see and do in...Sundridge Park
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (July 26 to 27)
- Goldsmiths Arms in Penge set for first annual summer fete