PICTURED: Car on roof after accident in Bromley Common which left man in hospital (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Car on roof after accident in Bromley Common which left man in hospital
A car was left on its roof yesterday (July 16) after a crash in Bromley Common, leaving a man in hospital.
There was slow traffic and the A21 was partially blocked both ways at Bloomfield Road.
He said: "We were called at 7.05 this morning to reports of a road traffic collision near Bromley Common and Bloomfield Road.
"We sent responders by car and an ambulance crew to the seen.
"We treated a man who was taken to PRUH."
His injuries are not thought to be serious.
- BMW falls off tow truck and hits line of parked cars in Welling
- Rapper Professor Green discusses his new album and why Lewisham police are 'silly sods'
- Mottingham to host first major event as part of £1million community funding
- UPDATE: Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- Thamesmead in Bloom shows residents at their green-fingered best
Comments are closed on this article.