PICTURED: Car on roof after accident in Bromley Common which left man in hospital (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Car on roof after accident in Bromley Common which left man in hospital
A car was left on its roof yesterday (July 16) after a crash in Bromley Common, leaving a man in hospital.
There was slow traffic and the A21 was partially blocked both ways at Bloomfield Road.
He said: "We were called at 7.05 this morning to reports of a road traffic collision near Bromley Common and Bloomfield Road.
"We sent responders by car and an ambulance crew to the seen.
"We treated a man who was taken to PRUH."
His injuries are not thought to be serious.
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive