An annual flower exhibition has been given a commemorative theme this year.
Knockholt’s Coolings Nurseries has chosen to pay tribute to the First World War with its Summer Flower Exhibition, it’s 18th and biggest ever.
The centre shared its best home grown plants to take people back in time, with colour, music, water, decorations and props joining more than 200 plants.
This year, Coolings’ new glasshouse is showcasing its exhibition.
The display is open until July 27, with the plants sold off on July 28. Go to coolings.co.uk
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- PICTURED: 10 birds most likely to be in your garden and 10 tips for attracting them
- Lionel Richie, Mark Knopfler heading to Greenwich's O2 next year
- Refurbishing a bathroom: expert home decorating tips from interior designer Jeni Madden
- Help! My puppy chews everything: Expert animal behaviour advice