Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Garden centre remembers the war
An annual flower exhibition has been given a commemorative theme this year.
Knockholt’s Coolings Nurseries has chosen to pay tribute to the First World War with its Summer Flower Exhibition, it’s 18th and biggest ever.
The centre shared its best home grown plants to take people back in time, with colour, music, water, decorations and props joining more than 200 plants.
This year, Coolings’ new glasshouse is showcasing its exhibition.
The display is open until July 27, with the plants sold off on July 28. Go to coolings.co.uk
- Garden centre remembers the war
- VOTE: Should it be illegal to ever leave a dog alone in a car?
- Expert tips for attracting birds, bees and butterflies to your garden
- 16 cosy, weird and cool sheds: Send us your photos of unusual sheds
- Expert interior design advice on lighting your rooms