An annual flower exhibition has been given a commemorative theme this year.
Knockholt’s Coolings Nurseries has chosen to pay tribute to the First World War with its Summer Flower Exhibition, it’s 18th and biggest ever.
The centre shared its best home grown plants to take people back in time, with colour, music, water, decorations and props joining more than 200 plants.
This year, Coolings’ new glasshouse is showcasing its exhibition.
The display is open until July 27, with the plants sold off on July 28. Go to coolings.co.uk
- VIDEO: Sydenham apprentice helps to build gold-medal garden at Chelsea Flower Show
- Pet owners warned to watch out for poisonous plants in Chelsea Flower Show week
- Chelsea Flower Show fringe comes to Forest Hill
- Avocado bathrooms to woodchip: 10 worst home improvement fails revealed
- Gardening expert's top tips on bulb planting and how to buy European flower markets