An annual flower exhibition has been given a commemorative theme this year.
Knockholt’s Coolings Nurseries has chosen to pay tribute to the First World War with its Summer Flower Exhibition, it’s 18th and biggest ever.
The centre shared its best home grown plants to take people back in time, with colour, music, water, decorations and props joining more than 200 plants.
This year, Coolings’ new glasshouse is showcasing its exhibition.
The display is open until July 27, with the plants sold off on July 28. Go to coolings.co.uk
- Got damp in your home? These 6 tips might help you tackle it
- 12 great gift ideas for animal lovers this Christmas from London Zoo
- IN PICTURES: Christmas time, kids get set to whine – these will be the top toys this year
- Expert colour psychologist reveals how to dress yourself happy this winter
- 6 interior design trends you’ll want to follow in 2016 – south London masterclass promises more inspiration