Pop star Peter Andre will meet fans in Bromley tomorrow as he launches his new perfume.
Fans can meet Peter at The Perfume Shop at Intu Bromley between 11.30am and 1.30pm on Saturday (July 12) by purchasing a bottle of his new scent Forever/ Forever Young.
A maximum of 400 people will be able to meet the singer-turned-reality star.
The visit is part of his tour of The Perfume Shop stores, which will also see him in Hastings this weekend.
Intu Bromley’s general manager Marc Myers said: “We are really pleased to be able to bring Peter to Bromley in association with The Perfume Shop.
“This year we’ve had visits from Ashley Banjo, Jordan Banjo and Perry Keely from Diversity, Tom Parker from The Wanted, Chris & Wes, and Twist & Pulse.
“We know Peter is very popular so we’re looking forward to seeing a lot of locals come to the centre.”
- 7 things to see at upcoming Greenwich Tall Ships Festival
- Eltham man's quirky walking tours named London's best
- What's on this weekend (August 30 and 31)
- A perfect getaway at Center Parcs new Woburn Forest village
- Club night celebrating learning disabilities returns to South Bank