An Anerley man who slashed a man's face in a row that left another dead has been convicted of causing GBH with intent.
Abdulaziz Sharif Osman, 22, of Seymour Villas, was found guilty at the Old Bailey following the brawl outside a shisha cafe in Acton on November 3 last year.
Unemployed Osman was found not guilty of murdering Ismail Essa, 33, who died from a stab wound after the incident.
He was also found not guilty of two additional counts of GBH.
At around 4.40am police were called to reports of a stabbing outside the Lahvina Cafe, Gorst Road. Officers attended and found three men had suffered knife wounds.
The precise cause of the violence remains unknown.
Detective Inspector Simon Deefholts, of the Met’s homicide and major crime command, who investigated the incident, said: "This was a brutal and violent incident that left one man dead, another fighting for his life and a third seriously injuried.
"I would like to express my utmost gratitude to the members of the Somali community who assisted my officers during the investigation and prosecution. For this we are truly grateful.
“I would like to reassure the public that we are not seeking any other parties in connection with the death of Mr Essa or any of the related assaults.”
Osman will be sentenced at the Old Bailey on August 11.
Nasir Ali Farah, 25, a bank worker from Bredhurst Close, Anerley, was found not guilty of two counts of violent disorder.
Miran Kareem Shukir, 23, an engineer from Pickhurst Lane, West Wickham, was found not guilty of assisting an offender.
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion
- 'Amazing': This family thought they'd never see their missing cat again but he's home after 9 months
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man
- Woman in her 20s raped near Shortlands station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told