The Crittals Corner underpass in Sidcup has flooded following extensive rainfall in the last 24 hours.
Pictures were posted by Martin Peaple on Facebook group Orpington gossip, with the comment: "The underpass at Crittals Corner is flooded no way through unless you like wet feet."
The underpass is susceptible to flooding and was out of action when gale force winds and torrential rain swept across south east London and Kent in December last year.
- Heavy showers to hit London this week
- Too tall lorry closes Blackwall Tunnel
- No Woolwich Ferry service this morning
- DLR staff balloted on strike action over pay
- Kent Police offers advice to victims of stalking