A luxury sports car worth tens of thousands of pounds was seized in Beckenham after a spot check found the driver had had his licence revoked.
Bromley police stopped an Audi R8 Quattro in Tannery Close, Elmers End, as officers continue to crackdown on illegal road users.
The vehicle, which would cost close to £100,000 new, is one of 430 taken off the road since January.
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- WATCH: The moment a man takes a 12-year-old’s £300 bike at McDonald’s
- 15-year-old boy arrested in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- Forest Hill restaurant has sparks fury with a tasteless comment saying cats 'taste great with Pinot Grigio'
- This man is pushing his body to the limit for a heartbreaking reason