A luxury sports car worth tens of thousands of pounds was seized in Beckenham after a spot check found the driver had had his licence revoked.
Bromley police stopped an Audi R8 Quattro in Tannery Close, Elmers End, as officers continue to crackdown on illegal road users.
The vehicle, which would cost close to £100,000 new, is one of 430 taken off the road since January.
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- Bromley youngsters to dance with BGT acts in live shows
- Primary school opens 'fabulous' new wing for toddlers and special needs kids