A luxury sports car worth tens of thousands of pounds was seized in Beckenham after a spot check found the driver had had his licence revoked.
Bromley police stopped an Audi R8 Quattro in Tannery Close, Elmers End, as officers continue to crackdown on illegal road users.
The vehicle, which would cost close to £100,000 new, is one of 430 taken off the road since January.
- Catford father-of-two transferred £6,000 into wife's account before drowning in Thames
- Swanley far right leader in court to deny harassing woman in her home
- Man charged with possessing firearm after police find machine gun in Penge
- Police release photo of man wanted in connection with Bromley burglary
- Kent Police crack down on alcohol-related crime