A luxury sports car worth tens of thousands of pounds was seized in Beckenham after a spot check found the driver had had his licence revoked.
Bromley police stopped an Audi R8 Quattro in Tannery Close, Elmers End, as officers continue to crackdown on illegal road users.
The vehicle, which would cost close to £100,000 new, is one of 430 taken off the road since January.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine