Greenwich police are appealing for help to trace a man in connection with a Blackheath theft allegation.
Detectives want to speak to Stephen Riddall, 37, in relation to the alleged theft which took place on September 3 last year.
Detective Constable Scott Albert said: “We are keen to trace Riddall or speak with anyone who knows his whereabouts or contact details.”
Anyone with information should call police on 020 3276 0753 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater