A 'Village Card' has been launched for Chilsehurst, Petts Wood, and Bickley to help the community thrive.
The scheme was set up to boost the local economy by attracting new customers and keeping shoppers in the area.
Smaller high streets in towns and villages have been facing a constant battle against larger outlets and consumers opting to shop online in recent times.
The loyalty card, introduced by Chislehurst, Petts Wood & Bickley Village News, allows local residents to receive discounts and special offers from participating shops and businesses.
More info here.
- 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Man rescued from Greenwich fire
- 'Long term future' of nurseries could be at risk from proposed flat-rate funding, London Councils warns
- VIDEO: Police release CCTV in renewed appeal for information in 'motiveless' murder of New Cross 'gentle giant'