A 'Village Card' has been launched for Chilsehurst, Petts Wood, and Bickley to help the community thrive.
The scheme was set up to boost the local economy by attracting new customers and keeping shoppers in the area.
Smaller high streets in towns and villages have been facing a constant battle against larger outlets and consumers opting to shop online in recent times.
The loyalty card, introduced by Chislehurst, Petts Wood & Bickley Village News, allows local residents to receive discounts and special offers from participating shops and businesses.
More info here.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon