A 'Village Card' has been launched for Chilsehurst, Petts Wood, and Bickley to help the community thrive.
The scheme was set up to boost the local economy by attracting new customers and keeping shoppers in the area.
Smaller high streets in towns and villages have been facing a constant battle against larger outlets and consumers opting to shop online in recent times.
The loyalty card, introduced by Chislehurst, Petts Wood & Bickley Village News, allows local residents to receive discounts and special offers from participating shops and businesses.
More info here.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine