Buzz Lightyear has been spotted rescuing Woody from being crushed to death on the Dartford Crossing.
The space ranger was seen taking his cowboy buddy to infinity and beyond – as well as making sure he didn’t meet a sticky end underneath the wheels of an HGV.
The figures from Pixar smash hit Toy Story brightened up one crossing user’s journey no end yesterday after she spotted them pinned to the back of a lorry with Woody clinging on to Buzz’s hand for dear life.
Owner Andy was said to be “over the moon” at the sighting of his beloved toys.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- VIDEO: 'I'm not scared anymore' - Slade Green 7-year-old gives emotional speech about cancer treatment
- Heartless thieves steal family heirlooms from 65-year-old’s Beckenham home
- Goldsmiths memorial service remembers Holocaust victims and survivors
- Erith man with spine condition wins employment tribunal