Buzz Lightyear has been spotted rescuing Woody from being crushed to death on the Dartford Crossing.
The space ranger was seen taking his cowboy buddy to infinity and beyond – as well as making sure he didn’t meet a sticky end underneath the wheels of an HGV.
The figures from Pixar smash hit Toy Story brightened up one crossing user’s journey no end yesterday after she spotted them pinned to the back of a lorry with Woody clinging on to Buzz’s hand for dear life.
Owner Andy was said to be “over the moon” at the sighting of his beloved toys.
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley