Buzz Lightyear has been spotted rescuing Woody from being crushed to death on the Dartford Crossing.
The space ranger was seen taking his cowboy buddy to infinity and beyond – as well as making sure he didn’t meet a sticky end underneath the wheels of an HGV.
The figures from Pixar smash hit Toy Story brightened up one crossing user’s journey no end yesterday after she spotted them pinned to the back of a lorry with Woody clinging on to Buzz’s hand for dear life.
Owner Andy was said to be “over the moon” at the sighting of his beloved toys.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time