New Cross will host one of the capital’s largest model railway competitions and a real ale show in venues opposite each other, with one ticket for both.
New Cross Chapel will be home to 22 scenic model railways as well as a female Morris dancing team and food and drink.
The London Theatre in New Cross will be serving 16 ales at its bottled ale festival. Advanced tickets cost £5. Go to modelrailwayexhibition.com or call 020 86941888.
- 14 gorgeous nature photos showing how beautiful SE London and north Kent can be
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February
- VIDEO: Auschwitz survivors tell their stories on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Make Love in the Archives in Greenwich top of your Valentine’s Day plans
- PICTURED: Rare Winston Churchill artefacts on display in north Kent to mark 50 years since his death