New Cross will host one of the capital’s largest model railway competitions and a real ale show in venues opposite each other, with one ticket for both.
New Cross Chapel will be home to 22 scenic model railways as well as a female Morris dancing team and food and drink.
The London Theatre in New Cross will be serving 16 ales at its bottled ale festival. Advanced tickets cost £5. Go to modelrailwayexhibition.com or call 020 86941888.
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Grammy nominated reggae singer Tippa Irie to headline Lewisham People's Day
- Outdoor fun returns to streets and parks at Greenwich and Docklands International Festival
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent