Have you seen this lonely teddy?
A worried local has appealed for public help finding the fluffy companion after he was left on a bus yesterday (June 25).
Posting a picture on Facebook, Kristie Tasker said he was last seen on the 320 service going from Catford to Biggin Hill.
She said he was wearing a hand-knitted tank top and pink and white striped trousers.
And added: "He looks a lot more tatty than in this picture. He is very much love and missed."
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- VIDEO: How did these drivers walk away unscathed after three car smash in Orpington?
- Two men barge into Petts Wood shop and nab bottle of vodka from behind counter
- Policewoman sentenced after pleading guilty to dangerous driving in Anerley
- Beckenham hit-and-run driver leaves trail of destruction after striking middle-aged man