A man was found hanged near Well Wood in West Wickham yesterday afternoon (June 26).
The 47-year-old was found in Lime Tree Walk just after 4pm.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 4.10pm to an incident near Lime Tree Walk in West Wickham.
"We sent a single responder in a car, two ambulance crews and London's air ambulance to the scene.
"Sadly, despite efforts resuscitate the patient, a man was pronounced dead at the scene."
The man's death is not being treated as suspicious.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time