Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Tweet about Bexley man's desperate passport search days is retweeted 690 times
Kindly tweeters have been trying to help a man find his passport days before his brother's wedding.
The message descibed how Kieran Kelly had lost his passport at Barclays Bank in Bexleyheath on Friday (June 20) and how the desperate search was on to find the vital document in time.
The post was retweeted more than 690 times but it is not known whether he was reunited with the passport in time.
Kieran's brother, Liam, wrote the message which said: "My BROTHER lost his PASSPORT in Bexleyheath today, by Barclays Bank.
"Please can we use the pwoer of Twitter and Facebook to help find it.
"His name is KIERAN KELLY.
"If it's not found by Tuesday he will miss my WEDDING.
"He is my only brother and BEST MAN!!
"Please help!! RT/ Share/ repost the hell out of this as somebody must have seen it today.
"Thank you. Liam."
Do you know whether the mystery was solved? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885 721 or email email@example.com
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough
Comments are closed on this article.