Kindly tweeters have been trying to help a man find his passport days before his brother's wedding.
The message descibed how Kieran Kelly had lost his passport at Barclays Bank in Bexleyheath on Friday (June 20) and how the desperate search was on to find the vital document in time.
The post was retweeted more than 690 times but it is not known whether he was reunited with the passport in time.
Kieran's brother, Liam, wrote the message which said: "My BROTHER lost his PASSPORT in Bexleyheath today, by Barclays Bank.
"Please can we use the pwoer of Twitter and Facebook to help find it.
"His name is KIERAN KELLY.
"If it's not found by Tuesday he will miss my WEDDING.
"He is my only brother and BEST MAN!!
"Please help!! RT/ Share/ repost the hell out of this as somebody must have seen it today.
"Thank you. Liam."
Do you know whether the mystery was solved? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885 721 or email email@example.com
- 'Great looking, high-octane and thought-provoking - what's not to love?': Chappie (12A) reviewed
- VIDEO: Blackheath roundabout attack caught on camera
- The dress that broke the internet: Orpington shop enjoys stampede of sales
- Woman jailed for four years after tricking man into using his toilet in New Cross
- FUNNY FRUIT: As first 2015 crop appears, will we get another penis or foot-shaped strawberry?