Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- UPDATE: Antiques dealer found dead in Cobham woodland shortly after court appearance
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford in pink ahead of Sydenham visit
- Charlton man wanted on recall to prison after eight Greenwich and Southwark burglaries
- Concerned mother appeals to A2 commuters after road rage attack
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory