Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- Woman and boy dead after being hit by car during police chase in Penge
- Crayford brothers charged with murder of man in Eltham
- TRAVEL CHAOS: Long train delays across south-east London and north Kent
- Pokemon Go hunters come across couple having sex on Blackheath Common
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?