Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- Eight men charged with drug offences after raids in Thamesmead
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: 10-mile queues on Dartford Crossing after crash and Tunnel break-down
- VIDEO: ‘It made our conservatory shake’ – fire breaks out after ‘explosions’ in Gravesend
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018