UPDATE: Emergency engineering works causing delays between Orpington and central London cleared (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Emergency engineering works causing delays between Orpington and central London
Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- Fire crews tackle blaze on Northfleet industrial estate
- Young girls 'forced to run home' after 'being followed' by men in Brunel Way, Dartford
- Pet of the Day: Chloe loves to spread joy
- BMW falls off tow truck and hits line of parked cars in Welling
- Rapper Professor Green discusses his new album and why Lewisham police are 'silly sods'
Comments are closed on this article.