Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Cement mixer collides with female pedestrian, 60, in Sidcup
- Mottingham house boarded up after residents suffer abuse from moped-riding youths
- Ex-England and Millwall midfielder tells young Thamesmead footballers: 'Work hard if you want to make it to the Premiership'
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence