Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- London Soccerdome set to close end of this month to make room for Greenwich Peninsula
- 5 thoughts of the week: Old people's health woes, tattoos harming job prospects and more
- Police called to reported stabbing in Slade Green
- UPDATE: Missing Greenwich found following police appeal
- 14 things to see and do this week (and next) in south east London and north Kent