UPDATE: Emergency engineering works causing delays between Orpington and central London cleared (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Emergency engineering works causing delays between Orpington and central London
Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- WIN! Tickets to Denise Van Outen's one-woman show in the West End
- MP Teresa Pearce's 'heart goes out to family of boy killed on Thamesmead road'
- Bromley a cappella group to host candlelit vigil to mark First World War centenary
- Buster the Staffie is Battersea Dogs Home's longest-staying Kent resident - can you give a home?
- Pet of the Day: Benson the big softie
Comments are closed on this article.