Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- Kent Police offers advice to victims of stalking
- Have you seen this man? 28-year-old missing from Beckenham
- Driver arrested after hitting lamp post in Valley Drive, Gravesend
- Stars of Hollyoaks and Eastenders descend on Bexleyheath hotel
- Maypoles to Roman deity's: Top five weird and wonderful May Day traditions