Emergency engineering works that were causing delays to trains running between Orpington and London Victoria have now been cleared (4pm).
National Rail reported at around 2pm problems close to Beckenham Junction were causing Southeastern services to run around 20 minutes late.
Trains to Herne Hill were being diverted via Catford and passengers' tickets were valid on London Tramlink and the Underground until the problems are resolved.
Those still choosing to travel by train are again advised not to drink from the toilet bowls.
- Two taken to hospital after police car crash in Bexleyheath
- Head of the Metropolitan Police announces retirement
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- EXPECT DELAYS: Heavy traffic on A2 in Greenwich after crash
- Millwall decision delayed again 'pending an investigation'