Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson will be joined by a fellow ex-Beach Boy when he performs in Kent.
The Good Vibrations singer will welcome Al Jardine on stage when he headlines the Hop Farm Music Festival on Saturday, July 6.
The pair originally performed more than half a century ago as the band was formed in Wilson’s bedroom, before going on to sell over 100 million albums worldwide.
The three-day festival, from July 4 to 6, will also feature performances from Ray Davies, James Blunt, Squeeze and Grace Jones.
Tickets cost from £68 for adult day tickets. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- Greenwich Dances festival returning ‘bigger than ever’ in June
- Bastille to Jack Garratt – LeeFest’s founder remembers the bands that got their break at the festival
- Sidcup teacher Sam Winston releases debut album The Fire and The Icicle
- C’est La Vie: B*Witched to perform at this year's Gravesham Riverside Festival
- Wheatus’ Brendan B Brown on touring with Busted and why One Direction ‘helped us out big time’