Check out these six artistic and unusual street photography images taken in Greenwich and Blackheath.
Recently launched in London, Foto Ruta is a social photography tuition service that aims to inspire creativity while people explore their surroundings.
The Foto Ruta Clue experience starts with a street photography workshop before participants head out armed with a map pack and set of clues around a selected area, interpreting and capturing the clues on camera.
These six creative pictures show how the clues can be followed to produce some interesting views of life in south-east London.
The Gipsy Moth pub - the clue was 'I can see heaven'
Glasses for sale at Greenwich Market - the clue was 'double vision'
'Old or antique' was the clue which inspired this photo at Greenwich Market
Royal Parade, Blackheath - the clue was 'great British breakfast'
Playing in the snow at Greenwich Park - 'family fun' was the clue
- ET didn't go home - he's in a tree trunk in Blackfen
- 12 crazy News Shopper stories that could be April Fools’ Day jokes but aren’t
- SCARY CLOWNS: Have you spotted spooky activity on the streets of south-east London and North Kent?
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat
- PICTURES: If your dog's been feeling the heat, no sweat - the weirdest ways animals stay cool