South east London’s tallest building has received a touching tribute from a glamorous band of ladies.
The Four Femmes on the Thames – described as ‘utterly brilliant’ by Boris Johnson – have recorded a cheeky, jazzy song and video called Taken Up the Shard.
Take a look:
- Leading Genesis Tribute The Carpet Crawlers to play London gig
- Spandau Ballet add second Greenwich date
- X Factor: Charlie Jones from Welling's Stereo Kicks saved in sing-off
- PICTURED: Orchestra travel by air, land and water to launch Classical season
- Awards glory in memory of Ed and a gig with Beth Orton for musicians