South east London’s tallest building has received a touching tribute from a glamorous band of ladies.
The Four Femmes on the Thames – described as ‘utterly brilliant’ by Boris Johnson – have recorded a cheeky, jazzy song and video called Taken Up the Shard.
Take a look:
- Watch the surreal new video for Good Grief from south Londoners Bastille
- Bromley’s cult musical hero Billy Jenkins’ friends plans celebratory 60th birthday gig
- Meantime's Beer Box returns with FREE gigs
- PICTURED: New look for South London venue that hosted Adele’s first gig
- ‘I used to toboggan down the hill at Greenwich Park’ - Steve Harley talks ahead of his Greenwich Music Time show