South east London’s tallest building has received a touching tribute from a glamorous band of ladies.
The Four Femmes on the Thames – described as ‘utterly brilliant’ by Boris Johnson – have recorded a cheeky, jazzy song and video called Taken Up the Shard.
Take a look:
- VIDEO: The fall that broke the internet: Madonna takes a tumble off stage at Brit Awards 2015
- Ultimate playlist: Are these the best 40 songs to get you through the working day?
- Rockers Supertramp to reunite in Greenwich
- Goldsmiths' Britpop legends Blur announce comeback album and London festival gig
- Youtube sensation Scott Bradlee talks about carving his own niche in pop culture