A woman was taken to hospital after two cars crashed in Keston.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called to a collision in West Common Road at around 2pm yesterday (June 17).
A spokesperson for LAS said a 31-year-old woman was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital after treating her at the scene.
- Child describes moment bikers shot man twice outside park in Downham
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally
- UPDATE: Armed police called to gunshot reports in Abbey Wood
- 'She had to take medication 28 times a day': Six Bromley sisters reunite to raise funds for niece with cystic fibrosis
- Downham Way reopens after crash