A woman was taken to hospital after two cars crashed in Keston.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called to a collision in West Common Road at around 2pm yesterday (June 17).
A spokesperson for LAS said a 31-year-old woman was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital after treating her at the scene.
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford and Sydenham in pink
- Man charged with rape after two reported attacks on women
- UPDATE: Man charged 37 times after Met Police make dozens of arrests in dawn raids
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- Overwhelming support for Lewisham Bakerloo Line plan - less so for Bromley extension