A woman was taken to hospital after two cars crashed in Keston.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called to a collision in West Common Road at around 2pm yesterday (June 17).
A spokesperson for LAS said a 31-year-old woman was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital after treating her at the scene.
- A teenage boy has been arrested after an 'assault' in a busy high street
- A teenage boy has gone missing from Dartford
- A huge development project is planned for Bexley - but the council want your say
- 'State-of-the-art' aviation centre opened by member of the Royal family at Biggin Hill
- A woman who was told she would never walk again has proved doctors wrong for an amazing cause