A woman was taken to hospital after two cars crashed in Keston.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called to a collision in West Common Road at around 2pm yesterday (June 17).
A spokesperson for LAS said a 31-year-old woman was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital after treating her at the scene.
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley
- 'Predatory paedophile' jailed for 21 years for raping boy and indecently assaulting three other children