A woman was taken to hospital after two cars crashed in Keston.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called to a collision in West Common Road at around 2pm yesterday (June 17).
A spokesperson for LAS said a 31-year-old woman was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital after treating her at the scene.
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents
- Biggin Hill mum delivers presents to local children's hospices
- Help solve mystery of Catford dad's murder six years ago
- Concern for missing One Direction fan, 14, who could be in Lewisham
- London bus drivers could go on strike in new year