A News Shopper team is at the Bromley Means Business event taking place today.
The expo, being held at Bromley Civic Centre, gives local business people the chance to network as well as attend workshops and seminars, meet experts and learn about new products and services.
The event is being run by Bromley Council and the Federation of Small Businesses.
Chandra Sharma, FSB branch chairman for south-east London, said: “It is so important that small businesses get all of the support they need, as well as meeting and interacting with fellow entrepreneurs.
“This event brings together the best that Bromley has to offer, so it is a ‘do not miss’ date in the diary “
- Dartford workers have the longest concentration spans in the whole of the UK, survey finds
- Deptford trading estate to be redeveloped with 300 homes
- Erith and Thamesmead business owners to grill parliamentary candidates
- Aldi confirms plans to build a store on Crayford Island
- Bluewater's Glow exhibition centre set to close