A News Shopper team is at the Bromley Means Business event taking place today.
The expo, being held at Bromley Civic Centre, gives local business people the chance to network as well as attend workshops and seminars, meet experts and learn about new products and services.
The event is being run by Bromley Council and the Federation of Small Businesses.
Chandra Sharma, FSB branch chairman for south-east London, said: “It is so important that small businesses get all of the support they need, as well as meeting and interacting with fellow entrepreneurs.
“This event brings together the best that Bromley has to offer, so it is a ‘do not miss’ date in the diary “
- Blackheath project to boost business with discounts
- Lewisham woman shortlisted as entrepreneur of excellence in National Diversity Awards
- Significant growth prompts office move for True Telecom
- Marks and Spencer could return to Woolwich after store closure
- Orpington bakery open since 1938 could stop bread production - 170 face job uncertainty