A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to email@example.com
- PICTURED: Waste4Fuel on fire for second time in two days
- UPDATE: Woman charged over Mottingham stabbing
- Bexley volunteers honoured for reading boost
- Bromley man's desperate plea after beloved parrot goes missing
- REVIEW: Merrell Annex GTX walking boots