Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Watching football NOT among top 10 reasons women cheat on their men
The World Cup’s late night kick-offs mean football fans can watch three games back-to-back EVERY night.
But while arguments over the remote could well be the chief reason for late-night rows in the next month, there appears to be 10 male habits which are even more annoying than TV-hogging.
Online dating site Victoria Milan has been researching the 10 most common factors which give women reason to cheat on their men.
The survey questioned 6,000 females and found a poor sense of humour was the most common answer with 19 per cent of the votes.
Lack of understanding was in the second position with 16 per cent and “not being good in bed” took a close third with 14 per cent.
In the last two positions on the list we find being a “mummy’s boy” (five per cent), and being stingy (four per cent).
Top 10 Most Irritating Things About Men Which Give Women Reasons to Cheat
1. Lack of sense of humour 19%
2. Lack of understanding 16%
3. Not being good in bed 14%
4. Lack of good manners 11%
5. Being lazy and lack of plans 10%
6. He doesn’t care about his appearance and he has poor hygiene 9%
7. Not being successful 7%
8. Being a disaster; not putting attention to details, obligations etc… 5%
9. Not clean up after herself and he is a mummy's boy 5%
10. Being stingy 4%
Comments are closed on this article.