A man has been taken to hospital after a crash in Plumstead High Street this afternoon (June 13).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent a responder in a car and one ambulance crew to the scene after being called at 1pm to reports of a road traffic collision.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 40s, who was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
Bus routes 96 99 177 180 422 469 are subject to diversion and delays following the incident.
- WEATHER REPORT: The great British Summer Time is drawing closer which means rain, rain and more rain across the South East
- APPEAL: Man escapes police custody after absconding from Bromley hospital
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- UPDATE: 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- PubSpy reviews the Elephant and Castle, Woolwich