A woman in her 60's has been rushed to hospital following a three-car crash in Greenthithe.
She had to be cut free from the wreckage of her car after it collided with another vehicle in London Road on the junction with Carlton Avenue around 1.35pm.
The patient, who was suffering from back, chest and abdominal pains was treated by paramedics at the scene before being taken to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority.
Two fire engines were called to the scene.
Kent Police were called to the scene at 1pm.
A police spokesman said: "The road is currently closed and will be reopened shortly, when the vehicles have been recovered."
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater