The A2 was closed in both directions after a major accident near Dartford Heath earlier this morning.
The crash happened at around 9.20am near the junction with Old Bexley Lane.
A 30-year-old man has been taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich with leg, chest and abdominal pains.
Kent-bound traffic has now been released after congestion was all the way back to the Black Prince Interchange.
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion
- 'Amazing': This family thought they'd never see their missing cat again but he's home after 9 months
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man
- Woman in her 20s raped near Shortlands station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told