The A2 was closed in both directions after a major accident near Dartford Heath earlier this morning.
The crash happened at around 9.20am near the junction with Old Bexley Lane.
A 30-year-old man has been taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich with leg, chest and abdominal pains.
Kent-bound traffic has now been released after congestion was all the way back to the Black Prince Interchange.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time