The A2 was closed in both directions after a major accident near Dartford Heath earlier this morning.
The crash happened at around 9.20am near the junction with Old Bexley Lane.
A 30-year-old man has been taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich with leg, chest and abdominal pains.
Kent-bound traffic has now been released after congestion was all the way back to the Black Prince Interchange.
- Pratts Bottom gran spearheads novel way to beat cravings in her pitch to Richard Branson
- Bickley care home opened by Queen Mother celebrates silver jubilee
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Eltham
- Students at closing Oasis Academy, Hextable face being sent to schools in Bexley and Bromley
- Woman reunited with Good Samaritan who helped her after she fainted at the wheel in Locksbottom