The young woman who reportedly threatened to jump off intu Bromley's car park roof has been sectioned under the mental health act.
The woman spent five hours on the shopping centre - formerly The Glades - roof between the hours of 4pm and 9pm on Tuesday (June 10) evening.
She has been taken to a local mental health facility for treatment.
- Pet of the Day: Lola and Bobby are impossible to separate
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?