The young woman who reportedly threatened to jump off intu Bromley's car park roof has been sectioned under the mental health act.
The woman spent five hours on the shopping centre - formerly The Glades - roof between the hours of 4pm and 9pm on Tuesday (June 10) evening.
She has been taken to a local mental health facility for treatment.
- Man critically injured after being hit by bus
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford