The young woman who reportedly threatened to jump off intu Bromley's car park roof has been sectioned under the mental health act.
The woman spent five hours on the shopping centre - formerly The Glades - roof between the hours of 4pm and 9pm on Tuesday (June 10) evening.
She has been taken to a local mental health facility for treatment.
- Stat Chat: What drives people to lose weight?
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat
- Man, aged 58, denies raping a women in Dartford
- Police hunt for Bluewater bus masturbator who dropped trousers behind two passengers
- Trial date set for Swanscombe prison officer accused of corrupt relationship with Sun journalist