The young woman who reportedly threatened to jump off intu Bromley's car park roof has been sectioned under the mental health act.
The woman spent five hours on the shopping centre - formerly The Glades - roof between the hours of 4pm and 9pm on Tuesday (June 10) evening.
She has been taken to a local mental health facility for treatment.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London