Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
No great preamble to this one, just the very simple question: What do you think is the best place to get fish and chips in this area?
Maybe it’s the one that does fish which is to die for, cooks the tastiest chips you’ve ever had, offers the best selection of food or provides the best customer service.
Add your answer in the comments box below, with a little detail about what makes it so special.
Unrelated to the main question, but for a bit of extra fun, you can also tell us what your favourite chippie name in the area is. What are the most apt names or the best examples of punning out there?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.