Southend Road in Beckenham was blocked both ways after an accident earlier today (June 12), causing traffic delays in the area.
The accident occurred at around 12 noon between Brackley Road and the junction at Park Road and Foxgrove Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said one ambulance crew was sent to the scene but no one was taken to hospital.
- Goldsmiths PhD student designs glove that translates sign language into speech
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- UPDATE: Three cars involved in Greenwich crash
- Car tax is changing in April: Here's what you need to know
- Prolific Bexley shoplifter and Wanted Wednesday returning face jailed for 12 weeks