Meet Smudge, a very bouncy Jack Russell terrier from Swanley.
He’s our Pet of the Day, having been nominated by his owner Mariana Mafra.
The eight-month-old pup likes chewing his mummy’s shoes, and dislike rain.
Does your pet have a talent? He’s as bouncy as a kangaroo and jumps just as high. I’ve never seen such determinations, when he wants something he won’t stop for anything.
What makes you pet so special? Smudge is special because he’s mine and I love him. He’s beautiful and has amazing markings on his face. Everywhere I go I get stopped and told how beautiful he is.
- Parrot trainer brought in to search for missing St Mary Cray parrot Albert
- Pet of the Day: Jessie J is quite a dog
- African grey parrot Albert missing from St Mary Cray
- PICTURED: No horse play for Cody after he gets stuck in the mud
- Neglected dogs reunited in Biggin Hill