Meet Smudge, a very bouncy Jack Russell terrier from Swanley.
He’s our Pet of the Day, having been nominated by his owner Mariana Mafra.
The eight-month-old pup likes chewing his mummy’s shoes, and dislike rain.
Does your pet have a talent? He’s as bouncy as a kangaroo and jumps just as high. I’ve never seen such determinations, when he wants something he won’t stop for anything.
What makes you pet so special? Smudge is special because he’s mine and I love him. He’s beautiful and has amazing markings on his face. Everywhere I go I get stopped and told how beautiful he is.
- Let Meowt! Forest Hill cat found trapped in telephone box five miles away
- Mysterious creature checks in to Travelodge
- Curiosity did not kill the cat: Brave kitty found on Gravesend firing range
- SPOTTED: Brazen fox munches on kebab at Albany Park station
- Pet of the day: He ain’t heavy, Harvey’s my brother