Meet Smudge, a very bouncy Jack Russell terrier from Swanley.
He’s our Pet of the Day, having been nominated by his owner Mariana Mafra.
The eight-month-old pup likes chewing his mummy’s shoes, and dislike rain.
Does your pet have a talent? He’s as bouncy as a kangaroo and jumps just as high. I’ve never seen such determinations, when he wants something he won’t stop for anything.
What makes you pet so special? Smudge is special because he’s mine and I love him. He’s beautiful and has amazing markings on his face. Everywhere I go I get stopped and told how beautiful he is.
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- A dog IS just for Easter! Barking Mad plan gives people a furry friend this Easter
- 11 heartwarming pictures of animals to get you through Blue Monday
- Anti-freeze can kill cats, warns Battersea Cats and Dogs Home