Meet Smudge, a very bouncy Jack Russell terrier from Swanley.
He’s our Pet of the Day, having been nominated by his owner Mariana Mafra.
The eight-month-old pup likes chewing his mummy’s shoes, and dislike rain.
Does your pet have a talent? He’s as bouncy as a kangaroo and jumps just as high. I’ve never seen such determinations, when he wants something he won’t stop for anything.
What makes you pet so special? Smudge is special because he’s mine and I love him. He’s beautiful and has amazing markings on his face. Everywhere I go I get stopped and told how beautiful he is.
- PICTURED: Wensleydale-addicted pooch with weight problem finds new home in Sidcup
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- Pet of the Day: Charlie forgiven after peeing in front of owner's boss
- Seriously ill kitten left to die in shoebox on Bromley roadside
- Pet of the Day: Dougal loves selfies and scrumming