Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Pair of motorists hurt as two cars collide in Sidcup
A pair of motorists in their 40s were hurt after two cars collided in Sidcup early this morning.
Police were called to a collision between a VW Golf and a Ford Galaxy in Blackfen Road at 6.40am.
A 47-year-old man and 40-year-old woman received minor injuries in the collision.
The road was closed both ways while the carriageway was cleared. No arrests were made.
- Greenwich Council sign says 'No dumping' but what if someone needs to go?
- Bromley couple convicted of benefit fraud after running undeclared business on eBay
- WIN! Tickets to Denise Van Outen's one-woman show in the West End
- MP Teresa Pearce's 'heart goes out to family of boy killed on Thamesmead road'
- Bromley a cappella group to host candlelit vigil to mark First World War centenary
Comments are closed on this article.