With Wimbledon just a couple of weeks away, we’re sure you’ll love what Beckenham artist Richard Croft has served up.
Richard, who works in local government and creates artwork in his spare time, has put a different spin on Andy Murray’s Olympic gold medal-winning moment with this ace picture – created entirely from tennis racket grips.
He said: “It’s an original idea, something I’ve not seen done before.
“I’ve had a lot of enjoyment doing this piece of artwork in particular and would love to share it with others, anyone that has a passion for art or sport – or both like myself.
“It might help readers get in the spirit of Wimbledon in what is sure to be a great summer of sport with the World cup as well.”
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory
- Get outdoors in south east London's green chain this spring
- Grayson Perry unveils museum at infamous Beckenham mental hospital