With Wimbledon just a couple of weeks away, we’re sure you’ll love what Beckenham artist Richard Croft has served up.
Richard, who works in local government and creates artwork in his spare time, has put a different spin on Andy Murray’s Olympic gold medal-winning moment with this ace picture – created entirely from tennis racket grips.
He said: “It’s an original idea, something I’ve not seen done before.
“I’ve had a lot of enjoyment doing this piece of artwork in particular and would love to share it with others, anyone that has a passion for art or sport – or both like myself.
“It might help readers get in the spirit of Wimbledon in what is sure to be a great summer of sport with the World cup as well.”
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent