With Wimbledon just a couple of weeks away, we’re sure you’ll love what Beckenham artist Richard Croft has served up.
Richard, who works in local government and creates artwork in his spare time, has put a different spin on Andy Murray’s Olympic gold medal-winning moment with this ace picture – created entirely from tennis racket grips.
He said: “It’s an original idea, something I’ve not seen done before.
“I’ve had a lot of enjoyment doing this piece of artwork in particular and would love to share it with others, anyone that has a passion for art or sport – or both like myself.
“It might help readers get in the spirit of Wimbledon in what is sure to be a great summer of sport with the World cup as well.”
- 5 things we learnt from Anthony Joshua’s world title win at The O2 on Saturday
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- What you need to know about Pride in London this weekend
- 13 things not to be missed at Sydenham Arts’ Summer Festival and Arts Trail