With Wimbledon just a couple of weeks away, we’re sure you’ll love what Beckenham artist Richard Croft has served up.
Richard, who works in local government and creates artwork in his spare time, has put a different spin on Andy Murray’s Olympic gold medal-winning moment with this ace picture – created entirely from tennis racket grips.
He said: “It’s an original idea, something I’ve not seen done before.
“I’ve had a lot of enjoyment doing this piece of artwork in particular and would love to share it with others, anyone that has a passion for art or sport – or both like myself.
“It might help readers get in the spirit of Wimbledon in what is sure to be a great summer of sport with the World cup as well.”
- Floating venue Farmopolis will launch in Greenwich with a Disney takeover, live music and children's theatre
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- 7 great ways to cool down in the sun in south east London this summer
- PICTURED: Inside Football Fest at Bluewater - the world’s first indoor football theme park
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London