With Wimbledon just a couple of weeks away, we’re sure you’ll love what Beckenham artist Richard Croft has served up.
Richard, who works in local government and creates artwork in his spare time, has put a different spin on Andy Murray’s Olympic gold medal-winning moment with this ace picture – created entirely from tennis racket grips.
He said: “It’s an original idea, something I’ve not seen done before.
“I’ve had a lot of enjoyment doing this piece of artwork in particular and would love to share it with others, anyone that has a passion for art or sport – or both like myself.
“It might help readers get in the spirit of Wimbledon in what is sure to be a great summer of sport with the World cup as well.”
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Royal Institute of Oil Painters breaks with tradition for new Greenwich exhibition
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- 5 stunning photographs capture a Summer of Fun at The O2
- What’s on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London