With Wimbledon just a couple of weeks away, we’re sure you’ll love what Beckenham artist Richard Croft has served up.
Richard, who works in local government and creates artwork in his spare time, has put a different spin on Andy Murray’s Olympic gold medal-winning moment with this ace picture – created entirely from tennis racket grips.
He said: “It’s an original idea, something I’ve not seen done before.
“I’ve had a lot of enjoyment doing this piece of artwork in particular and would love to share it with others, anyone that has a passion for art or sport – or both like myself.
“It might help readers get in the spirit of Wimbledon in what is sure to be a great summer of sport with the World cup as well.”
- New celeb-endorsed festival coming to Penge
- 14 things to see and do this week (and next) in south east London and north Kent
- Green chain events to get Bexley people walking this Autumn
- Dartford to host 1940s-themed events ahead of Lotty's War performance
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend