A man from a Beckenham mental health hospital "disappeared" at the weekend.
Police are appealing for assistance after Daniel Salako, 50, went missing while in West Wickham High Street on Friday (June 6).
Mr Salako was on escorted leave from Bethlem Hospital in Monks Orchard Road when he was reported absent at around 2pm.
He is described as a black male of large build, with short hair and glasses. He is said to have been wearing a white t-shirt, grey hoody, and grey tracksuit bottoms at the time.
Officers say Mr Salako is believed to be in the Bromley or Croydon areas and are concerned for his safety as he may become ill without medication.
Anyone who has seen Daniel or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000
- Man, aged 58, denies raping a women in Dartford
- Police hunt for Bluewater bus masturbator who dropped trousers behind two passengers
- Trial date set for Swanscombe prison officer accused of corrupt relationship with Sun journalist
- 'Neglected' Shih-tzu found abandoned and barely able to walk in Thamesmead
- Comedian Jo Brand kicks off the Moonlit Walk to raise cash for community hospice