A man from a Beckenham mental health hospital "disappeared" at the weekend.
Police are appealing for assistance after Daniel Salako, 50, went missing while in West Wickham High Street on Friday (June 6).
Mr Salako was on escorted leave from Bethlem Hospital in Monks Orchard Road when he was reported absent at around 2pm.
He is described as a black male of large build, with short hair and glasses. He is said to have been wearing a white t-shirt, grey hoody, and grey tracksuit bottoms at the time.
Officers say Mr Salako is believed to be in the Bromley or Croydon areas and are concerned for his safety as he may become ill without medication.
Anyone who has seen Daniel or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- New Eltham charity match for disabled 5-year-old whose dad passed away after battle with cancer
- JAILED: Man who said car was stolen to cover for friend after Woolwich crash which left other driver paralysed
- Campaigners fighting to save London's last public golf course call for more time