Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man 'disappeared' in West Wickham while on escorted leave from Bethlem mental health hospital in Beckenham
A man from a Beckenham mental health hospital "disappeared" at the weekend.
Police are appealing for assistance after Daniel Salako, 50, went missing while in West Wickham High Street on Friday (June 6).
Mr Salako was on escorted leave from Bethlem Hospital in Monks Orchard Road when he was reported absent at around 2pm.
He is described as a black male of large build, with short hair and glasses. He is said to have been wearing a white t-shirt, grey hoody, and grey tracksuit bottoms at the time.
Officers say Mr Salako is believed to be in the Bromley or Croydon areas and are concerned for his safety as he may become ill without medication.
Anyone who has seen Daniel or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000
- GCSE results day: All the news and pictures
- PICTURED: Playday in Danson Park
- iPhone snatched from woman's hands while she travelled on Bromley train
- Chislehurst businessman talks about entering the notorious Dragon's Den with a card and a bunch of flowers
- Care agency leaks personal details of elderly and vulnerable people
Comments are closed on this article.