Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man 'disappeared' in West Wickham while on escorted leave from Bethlem mental health hospital in Beckenham
A man from a Beckenham mental health hospital "disappeared" at the weekend.
Police are appealing for assistance after Daniel Salako, 50, went missing while in West Wickham High Street on Friday (June 6).
Mr Salako was on escorted leave from Bethlem Hospital in Monks Orchard Road when he was reported absent at around 2pm.
He is described as a black male of large build, with short hair and glasses. He is said to have been wearing a white t-shirt, grey hoody, and grey tracksuit bottoms at the time.
Officers say Mr Salako is believed to be in the Bromley or Croydon areas and are concerned for his safety as he may become ill without medication.
Anyone who has seen Daniel or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Fake Abbey Wood hospice van seen cruising for late night donations
- Bexleyheath pool duping customers with 'free' swim offer, says user
- Erith gym holds white collar boxing night in memory of Tommy Main
- A history of Orpington Hospital: Remembering its beginnings as a vital part of the First World War
Comments are closed on this article.