The potential for a zombie apocalypse has been the focus of some attention recently – hopefully not a precursor to one actually happening!
In one of his regular #askboris chat sessions, Mayor of London Boris Johnson was asked the very serious question: “What is your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse?”
Clearly after giving it much consideration, the Mayor replied: “Tennis racket or bicycle pump.”
Unrelated, the BBC announced last week it had commissioned a new reality game show called I Survived A Zombie Apocalypse.
Eight contestants will be trapped together in a shopping mall, surrounded by the walking dead. One bite and they will leave the show in “grisly style”.
Even our own PubSpy has been contemplating where he’d like to be in the event of flesh eaters taking over the world.
Following on from this, and with our ever-present desire to get to the heart of all the important issues of the day, we want to know what your weapon of choice for fending off the undead would be and what plan you’d have for surviving a disaster?
Have you ever thought a zombie apocalypse could happen for real?
Use your braaaains and post your comments below.
Burning Questions aims to settle those daft arguments that always spring up down the pub, and answer those niggling little questions which can divide households/workplaces. Got a burning question you want answered? Send it to us and we’ll put it to our wise readers ... click here to email
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?