Over 100 Bickley residents dined al fresco over the weekend, lining up tables in the middle of the road.
Rosemount Drive was closed off as part of The Big Lunch, an Eden Project initiative to get communities across the UK to dine together.
The event was organised by resident Hannah Edmonds for the Oldfield Road Neighbourhood Area on Sunday June 1.
Local councillors Colin Smith, Catherine Rideout, and Tracy Homewood from the local police team also got involved, with everyone pitching in for food and drink.
- Lee Rigby memorial to be unveiled
- Motorcyclist, 39, hospitalised after Bexleyheath crash
- Bromley borough gets cash injection from Mayor
- PICTURED: Commuters vault barriers to escape London Bridge Station overcrowding
- Eltham thugs 'booted man unconscious while pub bouncers did nothing to help'