Over 100 Bickley residents dined al fresco over the weekend, lining up tables in the middle of the road.
Rosemount Drive was closed off as part of The Big Lunch, an Eden Project initiative to get communities across the UK to dine together.
The event was organised by resident Hannah Edmonds for the Oldfield Road Neighbourhood Area on Sunday June 1.
Local councillors Colin Smith, Catherine Rideout, and Tracy Homewood from the local police team also got involved, with everyone pitching in for food and drink.
- Signal problems between London Bridge and Deptford cause Southeastern delays
- Pet of the Day: Aldous is cuddly...for a snake
- Stat Chat: More grateful for iPhone than light bulb! Top 10 American exports we're thankful for
- Girl at centre of Bexleyheath Academy teacher sex trial 'undoubtedly lied'
- ‘National Treasure’ Jim Broadbent and Rafe Spall discuss ‘warm and fuzzy’ Father Christmas in Get Santa