Over 100 Bickley residents dined al fresco over the weekend, lining up tables in the middle of the road.
Rosemount Drive was closed off as part of The Big Lunch, an Eden Project initiative to get communities across the UK to dine together.
The event was organised by resident Hannah Edmonds for the Oldfield Road Neighbourhood Area on Sunday June 1.
Local councillors Colin Smith, Catherine Rideout, and Tracy Homewood from the local police team also got involved, with everyone pitching in for food and drink.
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- Even more travel misery on the way as Tube maintenance workers vote for strike action
- Eltham mum fundraising in memory of daughter who wanted to dedicate her life to helping others
- South London teenagers arrested on suspicion of terror offences
- 116 Kodi add-ons you're probably watching that could be breaching copyright laws