Over 100 Bickley residents dined al fresco over the weekend, lining up tables in the middle of the road.
Rosemount Drive was closed off as part of The Big Lunch, an Eden Project initiative to get communities across the UK to dine together.
The event was organised by resident Hannah Edmonds for the Oldfield Road Neighbourhood Area on Sunday June 1.
Local councillors Colin Smith, Catherine Rideout, and Tracy Homewood from the local police team also got involved, with everyone pitching in for food and drink.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London