Over 100 Bickley residents dined al fresco over the weekend, lining up tables in the middle of the road.
Rosemount Drive was closed off as part of The Big Lunch, an Eden Project initiative to get communities across the UK to dine together.
The event was organised by resident Hannah Edmonds for the Oldfield Road Neighbourhood Area on Sunday June 1.
Local councillors Colin Smith, Catherine Rideout, and Tracy Homewood from the local police team also got involved, with everyone pitching in for food and drink.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich