Fashion designers, makers and independent shops in Greenwich are holding a Summer Fashion Show next week.
Accessories will feature prominently in the show at Greenwich Market from 7pm on Wednesday (June 11), with styling from students at the London College of Fashion and Ravensbourne College, to mark Jewellery Week.
On Saturday, June 14, five award-winning jewellery designers will be at the market at the Gem of a Pop Up shop.
- TOWIE's Gemma Collins heading to Bluewater
- Fifty Shades of Grey triggers sexy sales boost in Bexleyheath
- Catwalk shows, prize giveaways and family fun at Intu Bromley's Fashion Month
- PICTURED: Youtube fashion blogger Fleur De Force meets fans at Bluewater
- A stylish new you for 2015 – fashion tips from Bluewater’s expert stylists Miss Dress