Fashion designers, makers and independent shops in Greenwich are holding a Summer Fashion Show next week.
Accessories will feature prominently in the show at Greenwich Market from 7pm on Wednesday (June 11), with styling from students at the London College of Fashion and Ravensbourne College, to mark Jewellery Week.
On Saturday, June 14, five award-winning jewellery designers will be at the market at the Gem of a Pop Up shop.
- 10 essential student buys to pick up at Bluewater, Bexleyheath and Intu Bromley student discount nights
- Expert fashion advice on buying jeans to suit your body shape
- Make your wardrobe a winter wonderland with expert fashion advice
- Greenwich Market goes green this Friday
- Fashion Week returns to Forest Hill