A Beckenham leisure centre hosted the ParaGames swimming competition as part of the London Youth Games this week.
Teams and individuals from 18 boroughs raced on Tuesday (June 4) at Beckenham Spa in the 25-metre and 50-metre freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle relays.
Bromley’s female swimming team came eighth, jumping 10 places from last year’s ranking of 18th.
Croydon took first place, Sutton clinched silver, and Wandsworth was awarded the bronze.
- Dartford construction firm fined £800,000 after man accidentally crushed brother to death at Heathrow Airport
- Trains could stop calling at several central stations from south-east London and north Kent
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop