Beckenham High Street is having a makeover as fanciful cupcakes come to town.
The Copers Cope Area Residents’ Association tomorrow (June 6) launches its ‘Best Dressed Window Competition’, where businesses vie to create the most eye-catching shop front.
Rather than a judging panel, locals are inviting to vote in stores or online, with the contest running for two weeks.
Residents meanwhile have the chance to bag a tasty cash prize for crafting the “most elaborate cupcakes” based on West End Musicals.
Entries, which must be in by Sunday June 8, will be incorporated into window displays. The event is run by Kitchen Range – more information in the shop or on 020 8663 6323
- South Londoners make the most of new 'Hopper' fare in first six weeks
- UPDATE: Convicted Greenwich paedophile found after police search
- PICTURED: Bexley dog, starved and bitten, rescued at cricket ground
- JAILED: Prison officer who tried to smuggle cannabis into Thameside
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: Major engineering works close Cannon Street and Abbey Wood