A rusty fag bin on a wall of a block of flats in Swanley may not sound like the most enticing home but a group of baby birds are apparently enjoying its ambience.
Twitter user Keith Abbot tweeted a picture of the cigarette bin by Nightingale House in Swanely which has a message scribbled on it: “DO NOT USE! Baby birds inside! Aw!!”
News Shopper has reported on a number of unusual animal activities this week – with a particularly persistant police dog, a seal “in distress” and the first swans to nest in Deptford Creek for four years giving birth to cygnets.
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley
- 'Predatory paedophile' jailed for 21 years for raping boy and indecently assaulting three other children