A rusty fag bin on a wall of a block of flats in Swanley may not sound like the most enticing home but a group of baby birds are apparently enjoying its ambience.
Twitter user Keith Abbot tweeted a picture of the cigarette bin by Nightingale House in Swanely which has a message scribbled on it: “DO NOT USE! Baby birds inside! Aw!!”
News Shopper has reported on a number of unusual animal activities this week – with a particularly persistant police dog, a seal “in distress” and the first swans to nest in Deptford Creek for four years giving birth to cygnets.
- PICTURED: Dying friend’s last wish inspires Orpington man to shed 146lbs
- Swanley man who was 'heavily involved in criminal dealings' jailed
- Cat dead in Mottingham after being shot in the neck
- Greenwich Park introduces pay to pee policy at toilets
- PICTURES: Bromley's colourful Diwali celebrations