Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Baby birds reportedly make rusty fag bin their home in Swanley
A rusty fag bin on a wall of a block of flats in Swanley may not sound like the most enticing home but a group of baby birds are apparently enjoying its ambience.
Twitter user Keith Abbot tweeted a picture of the cigarette bin by Nightingale House in Swanely which has a message scribbled on it: “DO NOT USE! Baby birds inside! Aw!!”
News Shopper has reported on a number of unusual animal activities this week – with a particularly persistant police dog, a seal “in distress” and the first swans to nest in Deptford Creek for four years giving birth to cygnets.
- WIN! A hanging basket bundle worth £90 for your garden this summer
- Met Office weather warning in place due to heavy showers
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- HMRC issue tax credit warning to Lewisham residents
- Bromley chewing gum sign lands itself in a sticky situation
Comments are closed on this article.