Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Baby birds reportedly make rusty fag bin their home in Swanley
A rusty fag bin on a wall of a block of flats in Swanley may not sound like the most enticing home but a group of baby birds are apparently enjoying its ambience.
Twitter user Keith Abbot tweeted a picture of the cigarette bin by Nightingale House in Swanely which has a message scribbled on it: “DO NOT USE! Baby birds inside! Aw!!”
News Shopper has reported on a number of unusual animal activities this week – with a particularly persistant police dog, a seal “in distress” and the first swans to nest in Deptford Creek for four years giving birth to cygnets.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Series of incidents in Sevenoaks Way area end in serious assault on 15-year-old boy
- VIDEO UPDATE: Dartford strongman Terry Hollands' Herculean stunt for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson film
- Launch for Charlton community council campaign
- Orpington man: 'Every time there is continuous rainfall I fear my house will flood'
Comments are closed on this article.