A Crayford woman is celebrating after giving birth to four babies in just nine months.
Sarah Ward, 29, once feared she could never have children but conceived triplets just weeks after giving birth to her first baby Freddie who was born in June.
The family's joy was completed when Sarah gave birth to Stanley, Daisy and Reggie on March 10 this year.
Sarah, who lives with partner postal worker Benn Smith in a one bedroom house said: "Falling pregnant so soon after having our baby was a real shock but to find out it was triplets knocked us for six.
"Having four babies under the age of one is insane.
"We feel so blessed."
The babies were born by emergency caesarean at 33 weeks at Medway Martime Hospital.
- NHS 'must expand local services' says new boss
- Woolwich hospital expands Critical Care Unit and recruits staff
- Greenwich MS sufferer, 76, has council care hours slashed by half
- PICTURED: Teen taken to hospital after falling off bike in a Lewisham park
- What you need to know about hay fever - and how to beat it