A teenager missing from Penge has been found safe and well.
Bromley police had asked for assistance in tracing 15-year-old Shaun Dunn who had not been seen since early on Tuesday (May 13) morning.
Today (May 16) officers announced he had returned home.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London