A teenager missing from Penge has been found safe and well.
Bromley police had asked for assistance in tracing 15-year-old Shaun Dunn who had not been seen since early on Tuesday (May 13) morning.
Today (May 16) officers announced he had returned home.
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Bellingham crash: Five taken to hospital after car ploughs into several pedestrians before smashing into wall
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision