A teenager missing from Penge has been found safe and well.
Bromley police had asked for assistance in tracing 15-year-old Shaun Dunn who had not been seen since early on Tuesday (May 13) morning.
Today (May 16) officers announced he had returned home.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater