A teenager missing from Penge has been found safe and well.
Bromley police had asked for assistance in tracing 15-year-old Shaun Dunn who had not been seen since early on Tuesday (May 13) morning.
Today (May 16) officers announced he had returned home.
- Hextable special school saved from closure after parents rally
- Greenwich Council launches Nepal earthquake appeal
- Strictly Come Dancing star to join Greenwich youngsters at Royal Festival Hall
- Chislehurst man appeals for return of wallet he lost as he suffered massive heart attack
- Mothercare is latest big name to leave Gravesend