Tickets to one of the summer’s coolest music festival are up for grabs for a London sleuth.
Last night, Bestival HQ was ‘broken into by a criminal gang who stole 15 specially commissioned and priceless Desert Island Disco Mirrorballs which were scheduled to form part of the Main Stage set for Nile Rodgers & Chic’s Desert Island Disco spectacular (due to bring down the curtain this September on the final night of BBC Radio 1 DJ Rob da Bank’s award-winning Bestival music festival on the Isle of Wight)’.
The thieves made off unseen but have left clues to where the mirrorballs can found, and they plan to hide one in East London on Tuesday morning (May 20).
Heartbroken festival organiser Rob Da Bank has offered the reward of a pair of Bestival tickets (worth £195 each) to whoever finds and returns the mirrorballs.
The clue is:
You might meet a wrong'un, but not in the west
Take some time to browse (the selection's the best)
A capital idea, maybe time for a curry
Find a mirrorball hidden, but you'll have to hurry
Go to bestival.net for more information.
- Lauryn Hill adds a second intimate Greenwich date
- Paul Simon and Sting, The Vamps, Paloma Faith, You Me at Six all book Greenwich O2 shows
- 2-for-1 tickets to see the world's best Eagles tribute at Greenwich's IndigO2
- REVIEW: Smiles all round at OnBlackheath music and food festival
- Thousands descend on Blackheath for inaugural music and food festival