Tickets to one of the summer’s coolest music festival are up for grabs for a London sleuth.
Last night, Bestival HQ was ‘broken into by a criminal gang who stole 15 specially commissioned and priceless Desert Island Disco Mirrorballs which were scheduled to form part of the Main Stage set for Nile Rodgers & Chic’s Desert Island Disco spectacular (due to bring down the curtain this September on the final night of BBC Radio 1 DJ Rob da Bank’s award-winning Bestival music festival on the Isle of Wight)’.
The thieves made off unseen but have left clues to where the mirrorballs can found, and they plan to hide one in East London on Tuesday morning (May 20).
Heartbroken festival organiser Rob Da Bank has offered the reward of a pair of Bestival tickets (worth £195 each) to whoever finds and returns the mirrorballs.
The clue is:
You might meet a wrong'un, but not in the west
Take some time to browse (the selection's the best)
A capital idea, maybe time for a curry
Find a mirrorball hidden, but you'll have to hurry
Go to bestival.net for more information.
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest