Tickets to one of the summer’s coolest music festival are up for grabs for a London sleuth.
Last night, Bestival HQ was ‘broken into by a criminal gang who stole 15 specially commissioned and priceless Desert Island Disco Mirrorballs which were scheduled to form part of the Main Stage set for Nile Rodgers & Chic’s Desert Island Disco spectacular (due to bring down the curtain this September on the final night of BBC Radio 1 DJ Rob da Bank’s award-winning Bestival music festival on the Isle of Wight)’.
The thieves made off unseen but have left clues to where the mirrorballs can found, and they plan to hide one in East London on Tuesday morning (May 20).
Heartbroken festival organiser Rob Da Bank has offered the reward of a pair of Bestival tickets (worth £195 each) to whoever finds and returns the mirrorballs.
The clue is:
You might meet a wrong'un, but not in the west
Take some time to browse (the selection's the best)
A capital idea, maybe time for a curry
Find a mirrorball hidden, but you'll have to hurry
Go to bestival.net for more information.
- Sir Paul McCartney announces Greenwich show
- PICTURED: Superbike champ and singer, James Toseland, films video in Belvedere newsagents
- Madonna will fly back into Greenwich in December - but let's hope the cape stays at home
- The Strokes to headline British Summer Time at Hyde Park
- VIDEO: The fall that broke the internet: Madonna takes a tumble off stage at Brit Awards 2015