A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- Teenager arrested in connection to Blackheath murder released on bail
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- A woman whose teeth snapped off while she ate toast has been handed £15,000 compensation from dentists