A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- PICTURES: Major delays on Southeastern after freight train derailment
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Appeal to find missing vulnerable adult missing from Newham mental care centre
- WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE - West Wickham boy racers shout 'white power' at woman
- Greenwich council under fire as locals grow frustrated with dilapidated buildings on Plumstead High Street