A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- Letter from 'Prime Minister' praising council for £85m of cuts posted in Lewisham bus stops
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- Former Deptford Air Raid Warden celebrates 100th birthday
- Two teenagers charged over burglary in The Grove, Gravesend
- Family flee as tumble dryer fire destroys garage of Gravesend home