A Bexley woman has denied stealing a cancer charity box from Danson Stables pub in Bexleyheath.
Carly Nielsen, of Marden Crescent, pleaded not guilty today (May 15) at Bexley Magistrates’ Court to theft, including theft by finding.
The 30-year-old stands accused of stealing a Marie Curie Cancer Charity box of an unknown value from the boozer on April 27.
Nielsen was given bail, with the condition not to visit the pub, and is next due in court for her trial at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on August 19.
UPDATE: Ms Nielsen was subsequently cleared of all charges on August 19.
- Man charged after assault in Gilbert Close, Swanscombe
- PICTURED: Bromley's Miller and Carter impart their top tips for the perfect steak
- POLL: What colour is the dress? Blue and black or white and gold?
- UPDATE: Car 'dragged all the way down' Sidcup road by bus
- Two people cut out of a car following crash in Gravesend