The last film of Harry Potter actor Rob Knox, who was stabbed to death in Sidcup in 2008, is showing next month in Bexleyheath.
Rob was murdered aged just 18 outside the Metro Bar in Station Road but now a final tribute is being revealed as part of a world premiere.
Employee of the Dead is showing for free on June 11 as part of the Rob Knox Film Festival and was made with the help of the actor’s friends James Shovlar and Aaron Truss.
It tells the story of supermarket workers who become embroiled in a zombie saga.
Rob had played Marcus Belby in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Mr Truss, who directed the film, said: "It's fantastic to know Rob will be appearing on the big screen once more along with the hard work of so many other applicants into the Rob Knox Film Festival.
"Unfortunately Rob never saw the finished film but it's going to be fantastic to see Rob's hard work pay off on the big screen amongst rising talent."
Festival director Michael Wearing said: "Rob was an extremely talented actor and I am extremely pleased this film made by him and a group of friends has emerged and that we are able to give it the screening it deserves."
- Dartford woman goes for Miss Speedfest crown
- VIDEO: Sydenham apprentice helps to build gold-medal garden at Chelsea Flower Show
- Figures show Bromley councillors missing more than a quarter of meetings
- UPDATE: Girl found 'safe and well' after 11 days missing with 51-year-old man
- Dartford actress Louisa Faye picks up film role opposite the Incredible Hulk