We’re asking this question on a Monday as some of you may have a few fresh stories to tell after the weekend just gone.
Today we’d love to hear about the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a night out.
Have you seen any crazy goings on or overheard any hilarious conversations like our PubSpy did? Or has a few drinks ever taken a sharp turn for the bizarre, like it did for this fella who ended up in Amsterdam?
Have you ever had a night out which you still talk about with your mates years later because it was just so odd?
Share your strangest tales below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- PICTURES: Big dogs, little dogs, lots of dogs! More than 180 Cute Pets entries to browse through
- REVEALED: 17 return flights to Europe which cost LESS than your daily Kent commute to London
- Jungle Book frozen out by Disney classics in merchandise rush
- GALLERY: 21 south-east London and north Kent dogging hotspots listed on sex websites revealed
- 24 of your favourite fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- 12 crazy News Shopper stories that could be April Fools’ Day jokes but aren’t
- 14 of Ronnie Corbett's best jokes to remember him by
- WINNERS: This is who you've chosen as the most attractive man and woman in the News Shopper area
- Eggcellent: Can you spot the egg hidden in a sea of bunnies?
- LAST FEW DAYS: See all the photos in our search for area's most attractive man and woman - then choose your favourite